First Beach Clean-Up of 2017!
- On Sunday, January 15, Clean Ocean Access will host their first cleanup event of 2017 in Newport! We encourage volunteers of all ages to join us at Fort Adams State Park from 11am-1pm.
- For more info please email email@example.com
Meet Your Maker
- Hope and Main, Sunday 10-2pm
12th Annual – 24 Hour Play Festival
- South Kingston High School Saturday, January 14th at 8pm
- Our signature event is in its 12th year!
Catch Me If You Can Musical
- West Warwick High School
- The West Warwick High School Players present Catch Me If You Can the musical on January 6, 7, 13, 14, 2017 at 7PM, and January 15 at 2PM. Tickets for all performances are on sale now! All performances are held at the West Warwick High School Auditorium.
- Children under the age of 4 will not be permitted!
All Ages Brunch at the Point Street Dueling Pianos Bar
- Sunday January 15 from 11:30am to 1pm
- FAMILY FRIENDLY BRUNCH!
- ALL AGES are welcome!
- *$5 BOTTOMLESS Mimosas!
- Adults: $19.95 Under 17: $9.95
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
All you need is Love! – Beatles Tribute band “1964”
- Stadium Theater on Saturday January 14th!
Wicked Family Friendly:
- Storytime Yoga at West Side Play Space
- Ages: walkers through Kindergarten (with grown-up)
- Session 1: 10:15-11:00 am Saturday January 14, 21, 28, and February 4
- Session 2: 10:15-11:00 am Saturday February 24, March 4,11, and 18
- Members 1 child – $24 2 children – $30
- Non/members 1 child – $32 2 children – $40
- All walk-ins $10/child
- Join the WSPS in January and get one Storytime Yoga Class FREE!
Wicked Close By (But just over the line):
Sculpture Park SnowShoe Tours
- DeCordova Sculpture Park and Museum in Lincoln Mass
- Every Saturday from January 14-March 11
- 10:30 am and 1 pm
- Register for your spot today!
- Tours are approximately 90 minutes and are led by a trained deCordova Museum Guide and an EMS instructor.
- Adults: $15 Members, $25 Not Yet Members + $12 for snowshoe rental
- Youth 8-18: $12 Members, $20 Not Yet Members + $12 for snowshoe rental
- All tours are weather permitting and subject to cancellation.
Kids Mega Challah Bake
- Maplewood Country Day Camp and Enrichment Center in South Easton, MA
- Join children around the south shore area to mix, shape and braid challah dough!
- $10 a Child · $15 at the Door · Adults are free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- www.KidsChallahBakeSouth.com · firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are are interested in having your event or location mentioned on Wicked Rhody: A Wicked Good Podcast about Rhode Island Events and Life – please check out our sponsorship page, and email us at wickedrhodypodcast at gmail dot com.I
nterested in having your company or restaurant featured in an episode?
For Advertising & Sponsorship Information, email us at email@example.com