Pumpkin flavored everything has arrived. Apple orchards are posting on their websites that the early crops are ready for picking, and I know quite a few people who are pretty pumped for boot weather!
Fall is here!
And with that, come a SLEW of cool crafts that you can do with your kiddos. There are seriously THOUSANDS of craft ideas that you can do with your kids, but I wanted to round up a few that have really caught my eye.
- Autumn Tree Lights | by yours truly – Tall Mom Tiny Baby
- Cinnamon Salt Dough Leaf Ornaments | The Imagination Tree
- Cheerio Corn on the Cob | Glued to My Crafts
- Caramel Apple Popsicle Stick Craft | The Classy Chapter
- Easy Marbled Fall Leaves | I Heart Arts n Crafts
- How to Paint Acorns | Home Stories
- Fall Sensory Bags | Kids Play Box
- Watercolor Leaves | Sew Liberated
- Fig Leaf Windchime | Creative Jewish Mom
- Sunflower Gift Card | Education.com
- Apple Decorations from Recycled Bottles | Joyful Jewish
- Pine Cone People | Red Ted Art
- Acorn Toadstools | Twig and Toadstool
- Pretzel Trees | Tippytoe Crafts
- Fall Leaf Potato Stamping | How Wee Learn
- Autumn Leaf Suncatchers | Crafts on Sea
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin Decorating | Crafty Morning
- Owl Pinecone Craft | Meaningful Mama
- Painting with Nature | Kids Craft Room
- Sunflower Egg Carton Craft | Buggy and Buddy
- Painted Pinecone Flowers | Emma Owl
- Bark Owls | Fireflies and Mudpies
- Nature Painting | How Wee Learn
- Simple Origami Owl | Easy Peasy and Fun
- Pumpkin Seed Discovery Bottles | Fun-a-Day
- Puffy Paint Window Clings | Think Crafts!
- Yarn Apple Craft | Hands On as We Grow
- Pinecone Hedgehogs | Easy Peasy and Fun
- Fall Paper Lace | Krokotak
- Acorn Bells | Fireflies and Mudpies