Hosts Mary and Blake chat with The Leftovers creators Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta.
This episode is a retrospective on seasons 1 and 2, with a lead into whats to come in season three. In this episode, you’ll learn all about: what Damon and Tom believe to be the defining moment of The Leftovers, why faith and science both matter to the show and the guys, the biggest risks they took, what the process of writing their episodes is like, the weirdness of International Assassin, the magic in Lens, and much more.
Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including: