Mary & Blake discuss Alexander Hamilton the character and why he is broken but sympathetic in our latest episode – Non Stop.
We chat why Hamilton is his own worst enemy, why he has a perfect arc, why torturing the main character with sadistic intent is what enacts an actual journey, and why the emotional math ALWAYS has to add up.
This production is a PREMIUM Mary & Blake show – so in order to have access to the full episode, you need to become a “Sassenach” – $5 patron.
For now, I have included a brief snippet of the show that you can listen to in the player above.
Would you like to listen to the full episode? CLICK HERE FOR NON STOP.
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
This episode of Rise Up! is brought to you by Minute With Mary
For 10% off any Minute With Mary purchase, be sure to join the clan HERE
Want to Take Control of your financial freedom and business?
You can be your own boss. Arrange your life to be creative and accountable to what really matters to you. Maybe it’s business. Maybe it’s family. You’ll have the time.