Hosts Mary and Blake discuss episode 2.09 of The Leftovers entitled, “Ten Thirteen”.
In this episode you’ll learn all about: why the reveal was big, but this episode was about Meg, That Thing You Do, why Mary ruins the dream of Elvan, #CantUglyUpLivTyler, being damaged before the departure, passive aggressiveness, girl b*tchy, the mind F*ckery that is Meg Abbott, what we think Meg will do in the finale, the brilliance of the twist and how The Leftovers got it right while other shows fail miserably, the cricket, “Plastic Explosives” and why Mary just keeps giving ammo to the infamous Mary – ism sound, The Living Reminders having call outs, a whole new rating option for the Damon Rating system, and much more.
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including: