Hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of January 31, 2020 – including The Burns Supper And Dance
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
Be sure to follow Studio 10, and all of our appearances here:
MONSTER JAM – DUNKIN DONUTS CENTER
Wicked Fun in the 401
- Curtains Up: Peek Behind-the-Scenes at PPAC!
- Opera on Tap
- Puppy Bowl Watch Party & Live Puppy Bowl
- Burns Supper and Dance
Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island!
Landmark Medical Center (Woonsocket) — Patient Registration Volunteers
LMC needs volunteers to greet patients and direct them to the appropriate services. Available shifts: weekdays, 7 – 11 a.m. and 12 – 4 p.m. Interested? Contact Carolyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-769-4100 x2345.
Meals on Wheels of RI (Statewide) — Volunteer Delivery Drivers
Meals on Wheels of RI is looking for volunteers to deliver meals to seniors throughout the state. Available shifts: weekdays between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. For more information, contact Ozzie at email@example.com or 401-351-6700.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance, visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!