Hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of January 10, 2020 – including the Beginner Women’s Climb Night at Central Rock Warwick, and we introduce a brand new partnership with Studio 1o on NBC 10 WJAR!
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
Be sure to follow Studio 10, and all of our appearances here:
- The 15th Annual 24-Hour Play Festival
Wicked Fun in the 401
- Pet CPR & FIRST AID
- Owl Prowl at Fort Refuge
- Hip Hop Dance Class with Michael Diaz at AS220
- Beginner Women’s Climb Night
Trinity – A Tribute to Crosby Stills & Nash
Wicked Family Friendly
Come Play! For Children Ages 2-5 // Gordon School
Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island!
United Way of Rhode Island (Statewide) — VITA Volunteers
United Way of Rhode Island is seeking volunteer greeters/intake screeners, tax preparers, and interpreters for the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program, which ensures that working Rhode Islanders with low to moderate incomes receive the help they need to successfully complete their tax return. No specialized knowledge of taxes is required; free training is provided. Deadline: February 28, 2020. Interested?
Contact Janice at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-444-0634.
Jonnycake Center of Peace Dale — Food Pantry Volunteers
Jonnycake Center, which helps Narragansett and South Kingstown residents meet their basic needs, is looking for food pantry volunteers to serve visitors, sort donations, and stock shelves. Volunteers are encouraged to commit to a 3-hour shift once per week. Pantry hours: Tuesday – Saturday. Interested? Contact Kate at email@example.com or 401-789-1559 x11.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance, visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!