Hosts Mary and Blake chat with Max Richter, the immeasurably talented composer who writes the score on The Leftovers.
In this episode you’ll learn all about: how Max came on the project, the different instruments he uses, the different ways he uses them, how he comes up with certain themes and why, happy accidents, the blending of traditional orchestra with electronica, easter eggs for season 2, his favorite scores and much more!
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including: