Keep Calm And Crown On Hosts Mary & Blake chat episode 3.04 of The Crown, “Bubbikins”.
In this episode we chat the choice for the Royal family of being open and human, or retaining privacy, an arc that is saved by superior acting, and the recent news of Prince Harry and Princess Meghan in the real world!
This production is a PREMIUM Mary & Blake show – so in order to have access to the full episode, you need to become a “Sassenach” – $5 patron.
For now, I have included a PREVIEW of the episode in the player above. Going forward, however, you will only be able to access the entire show once you are a patron.
Would you like to listen to the full episode?
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
This episode of Keep Calm And Crown On is brought to you by Minute With Mary
For 15% off the featured Minute With Mary product this month, please click here
For 10% off any Minute With Mary purchase, be sure to join the clan HERE
Want to Take Control of your financial freedom and business?
You can be your own boss. Arrange your life to be creative and accountable to what really matters to you. Maybe it’s business. Maybe it’s family. You’ll have the time.