Keep Calm And Crown On Hosts Mary & Blake chat the season 3 finale of The Crown – episode 3.10, “Cri de Coeur”.
We discuss why this episode is not the episodic tangent it seems to be, Elizabeth’s incredible arc for this season, and Blake’s oppressive Irish-Catholic-guilt…
Normally, this is a PREMIUM Mary & Blake production – but we have included the entire episode in the player above for your enjoyment 🙂
GET A BONUS EPISODE EACH WEEK + COMMUNITY ACCESS – JOINTHENERDCLAN.COM
CLICK HERE FOR EVERY EPISODE OF KEEP CALM AND CROWN ON.
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
- The Potterverse: A Harry Potter Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
This episode of Keep Calm And Crown On is brought to you by Minute With Mary
For 15% off the featured Minute With Mary product this month, CLICK HERE
For 10% off any Minute With Mary purchase, be sure to join the nerd clan and CLICK HERE
Want to Take Control of your financial freedom and business?
You can be your own boss. Arrange your life to be creative and accountable to what really matters to you. Maybe it’s business. Maybe it’s family. You’ll have the time.