Wicked Rhody hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of October 16, 2020 including Night At The Haunted Museum.
GET A BONUS PODCAST EPISODE EACH WEEK + COMMUNITY ACCESS – JOINTHENERDCLAN.COM
CHECK OUT THE BEST MERCH ON THE PLANET AT – THE MARY & BLAKE STORE
Shop for all of our podcasts, sayings, and listener inspired designs in one easy place.
*NEW ARRIVALS EVERY WEEK*
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
- The Potterverse: A Harry Potter Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
Be sure to follow Studio 10, and all of our appearances here:
Wicked fun in the 401
- Costumed Volleyball Tournament – Mulligans Island
- PVD Arts Market –
- Clambake – Ragged Island Brewing & McGrath’s Clambakes
- Night at the Haunted Museum
Whether you’re looking to take on or be a part of a single project or interested in a more long-term opportunity, there are nonprofits across the state eager for your help and appreciative of your desire to make a difference.
This week, United Way of Rhode Island spotlights three organizations whose varying needs for volunteers offer something for everyone. To learn about additional volunteer opportunities, visit volunteer.uwri.org.
Federal Hill House seeks volunteers to assist at its food pantry (35 Swiss Street, Providence), stocking shelves and pre-packing bags of food for clients. Volunteers must wear a mask and follow safety guidelines. Help is needed Monday-Friday, morning and afternoon shifts. Please contact Allori Fernandez at (401) 996-9943 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Habitat for Humanity South County is in need of long-term help for its ReStore program, which supports the construction of housing for low-income families. Volunteer at the store once per week for six months, greeting donors, accepting donations, and preparing items for sale. Face masks required and training is provided. Contact Alicia Johnson at email@example.com or (401) 213-6711 ext. 3.
The Empowerment Factory, a Pawtucket-based nonprofit dedicated to advancing children’s creativity, self-esteem and social-emotional skills, is recruiting new members for its Board of Directors. Help support the work that prepares kids for success in school and in life. Those interested may contact Gail Ahlers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (401) 365-1010.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island or if you’re in need of assistance, visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!