Wicked Rhody hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of October 2, 2020 including the Providence Walking Tour.
GET A BONUS PODCAST EPISODE EACH WEEK + COMMUNITY ACCESS – JOINTHENERDCLAN.COM
CHECK OUT THE BEST MERCH ON THE PLANET AT – THE MARY & BLAKE STORE
Shop for all of our podcasts, sayings, and listener inspired designs in one easy place.
*NEW ARRIVALS EVERY WEEK*
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
- The Potterverse: A Harry Potter Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
Be sure to follow Studio 10, and all of our appearances here:
Wicked fun in the 401
- Providence Walking Tour
- Hosted by “Experience Rhode Island”
- Halloween Adventure Walk at the Warwick Mall –
- Totally Toddler Thursdays – USA Skates
- First Saturday guided monthly hikes – https://www.facebook.com/events/623006385054624
Sunday is “National Taco Day”… What’s the best place in RI to get Tacos?
With the arrival of fall, organizations across the state are making adjustments to their programming to ensure they safely remain accessible to Rhode Islanders and serving their communities. This week, three of our most recognizable nonprofits are recruiting volunteers for seasonable opportunities with the help of United Way of Rhode Island.
Roger Williams Park is looking for nightly volunteers for its “Drive-Through Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular” held Oct. 1 to Nov. 1. Help the zoo run a ‘spooktacular’ way for guests to enjoy the Halloween season during COVID. Ticketed attendees will stay safely inside their cars while viewing thousands of intricately carved pumpkins. For more information, call (401) 684-0037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Bay is asking Rhode Islanders to clean up with the Clean Swell App, an easy way to beautify your favorite spots and track what you’ve accomplished. Download the app, start cleaning and record what you pick up. All data goes to the Ocean Conservancy for research on marine debris. This is a great opportunity for those who want to do cleanups on their daily walks or whenever they feel inspired. Learn more and download the app online.
Committed to transforming and building community, WaterFire has focused on creating new and safe events inside and outside its Arts Center. ART MART is an outdoor pop-up art market that connects artists with the community by providing a safe venue to sell their work. It will be held on Oct. 10 and 24, and volunteers are needed to assist. Please contact Katherine Entwistle at email@example.com.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island or if you’re in need of assistance, visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!