Mary & guest host Blake discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of November 8, 2019 – including Art Providence Show 2019
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
Christmas Carol opens this weekend!
Wicked Fun in the 401
- Wrapping up Newport Restaurant Week
- Art Providence Show
- Pawtucket Wintertime Market!
Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island!
Rhode Island Blood Center (Statewide) — Blood Drive Volunteers
Rhode Island Blood Center, which collects, processes, and distributes blood products for the state of RI and neighboring communities, is seeking volunteers to assist at blood drives and donation centers throughout the state. Volunteers greet donors, guide them through the process, and serve them refreshments after they give blood. For more information, contact Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-453-8378.
Blithewold Mansion, Gardens & Arboretum (Bristol) — Tea Service Volunteers
Blithewold, a historic mansion surrounded by 33 acres of gardens and specimen trees, is looking for tea service volunteers to assist with setup, food preparation, and cleanup. Shifts are available Tuesday – Friday from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 2 – 5 p.m., beginning in late November. If you’re 16 or older, contact Connie at email@example.com or 401-253-2707 ext. 18.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!