Hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of November 22, 2019 – including the Blackstone Valley Polar Express…
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
- Blackstone Valley Polar Express
Wicked Fun in the 401
- Clear the Cages
- Open Garage at Bike Newport, RI
- Deathly Hallows Harvest Ball
- Mystic Aquarium Northern Lights
Wicked Family Friendly
Lego Frozen 2 build event
Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Rhode Island (Cranston) — Mentors
BBBSRI needs individuals ages 19+ to mentor children one-on-one for 8 – 10 hours per month. Minimum commitment: 18 months. Volunteers must have reliable transportation. Training is provided. For more information, contact Yuselly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-921-2434 x101.
South County Habitat for Humanity (Charlestown) — Cashiers & Donation Truck Driver Assistants
The South County Habitat for Humanity ReStore is looking for volunteer cashiers to greet customers, operate the sales counter and cash register, respond to customer inquiries, and answer phone calls. Available shifts: Thursdays, 2 – 5 p.m.; Fridays, 8:45 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturdays, 12:45 – 5 p.m. Minimum commitment: 6 months. Training is provided. The ReStore also needs individuals to assist their donation truck driver on Thursdays and Saturdays. Volunteers must be able to lift items weighing 50+ pounds. Interested? Contact Alicia at email@example.com or 401-213-6711 x300.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!