Hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of February 21, 2020 – including a Pasta Making Class!
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
Be sure to follow Studio 10, and all of our appearances here:
Sojourn – Insanity For Humanity
Wicked Fun in the 401
- The American Band – Sense of Place: A Celebration of Women Composers Concert at URI :
- Pasta Making Class!
- Super Fun Activities Club Ice Skating and Bumper Cars – https://www.facebook.com/events/628325981257819/
- Tastings for the Torch Run Super Plunge Team
Wicked Family Friendly
Meet Marshall & Skye from Paw Patrol over at USA Skates!
Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island!
Rhode Island Blood Center (Statewide) – Volunteer Drivers / Drive Assistants
The RI Blood Center is seeking volunteer drivers to transport packaged and sealed blood products from drives in the Framingham area to local hospitals. Applicants must use their own vehicles, have a driver’s license, and a clean driving record. All volunteer drivers will receive mileage reimbursement. Volunteers are also needed to assist at blood drives in Aquidneck Island, South County, and Northern RI. Responsibilities include greeting donors, directing them through the process and providing refreshments. Interested? Contact email@example.com or 401-453-8378.
Literacy Volunteers of Kent County (Coventry) – Volunteer Tutors
Volunteers are needed for the 2020 Spring Tutor Training Workshop to assist adult students improve their literacy skills. This rewarding experience begins on March 12, 2020 and ends on April 16, 2020. For more information, contact Youmi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-822-9103.