Wicked Rhody podcast hosts Mary and Ben discuss Rhode Island life, ideas, events, and stuff to do for the week of February 8th. Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher Download: (.mp3) | Mobile PlaySocial: Like Us On Facebook | Follow Us On Twitter | Follow Us On Instagram Wicked Interesting: All Month Long – RI FOOD FIGHTS#BestDonutRI LoveFest 2019 – https://www.facebook.com/events/384054058725112 ——————————————————————————————————————————————– Wicked Fun in the 401 Won’t you be my neighbor?https://www.gordonschool.org/for-familiesThe event is free of charge and open to the public, Wednesday, February 13th at 6pm. Academy Players of RI Presents – Jeckyll & Hyde In Concerthttps://www.facebook.com/events/246936682868290/ Victorian Valentine Craftinghttps://providenceathenaeum.org/calendar/victorian-valentine-crafting/ Revival Comedy Night https://www.facebook.com/events/1237971463025142/ ——————————————————————————————————————————————–Family Friendly Rock-A-Baby Concert at the Zoo “Make Some Noise” https://www.facebook.com/events/277928289516647/ ——————————————————————————————————————————————–Wicked Romantic: Valentine’s Carriage Rides in Wickfordhttps://www.facebook.com/events/292164728164024/?event_time_id=292164731497357 ——————————————————————————————————————————————–Wicked Nice Wicked Rhody is proud to announce a new partnership with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island! Find Your Bold, ExeterFind Your Bold, which helps people break barriers through physical activities, needs volunteers for WinterDash on March 30. Responsibilities include selling raffle tickets and managing the course (registration, water stations, obstacles, start/finish line). For more information, contact Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Family Service of RI, ProvidenceFSRI, which builds social service partnerships that address the community’s unmet needs, is looking for Walking School Bus volunteers to walk children to school at least once/week. Walks run from 8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m. until June 24. BCI and CANTS required. If you can walk up to 1.5 miles, contact Joyce at email@example.com. To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!
Subscribe and Watch Full Episodes
Recent Podcast Episodes
Recent Blog Articles
Stay in the loop!
To receive ongoing updates and notifications on new episodes, please sign up to our Newsletter and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop!
- Wicked Rhody: (10/23/20 – 10/25/20) | Phantoms and Fire October 22, 2020
- The Potterverse: Chapter 15 – Aragog | The Chamber Of Secrets October 22, 2020
- Minute With Mary: How To Prep For Your Biggest Month October 21, 2020
- Blake’s Book Club: Midnight Sun – Epilogue | #NERDCLAN PREVIEW October 21, 2020
- Finding A Way To Move Forward Without Chadwick Boseman In Black Panther September 3, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Mayday – Episode 3.13 (Season 3 Finale) | The Handmaid’s Tale August 29, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Sacrifice – Episode 3.12 August 21, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Liars – Episode 3.11 August 17, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Witness – Episode 3.10 August 10, 2020
© All rights reserved. Developed by SecondLineThemes.com