Wicked Rhody podcast hosts Mary and Ben discuss Rhode Island life, ideas, events, and stuff to do for the week of March 15th. Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher Download: (.mp3) | Mobile Play Social: Like Us On Facebook | Follow Us On Twitter | Follow Us On Instagram Wicked Interesting: Cranston HIgh School East Winter Guard and Percussion Showhttps://www.facebook.com/events/430962694340490/ ——————————————————————————————————————————————– Wicked Fun in the 401 Pi Dayhttps://www.facebook.com/events/2478815555526678/ URI PD Super Plunge FundraiserSuper Plunge 2019https://www.facebook.com/events/397693981013493/ Portsmouth Color Runhttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/portsmouth-color-run-to-benefit-the-leukemia-and-lymphoma-society-tickets-51637962536?aff=ebdssbdestsearch Newport St. Patrick’s Day Parade!https://www.facebook.com/events/2328894170727869/ ——————————————————————————————————————————————– Wicked Family Friendly High School Musical Junior at Barrington Middle School https://www.facebook.com/events/2060624994230336/?event_time_id=2060625704230265 ——————————————————————————————————————————————–Wicked Nice Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island! Federal Hill House, ProvidenceFHH is recruiting for the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. VITA offers free tax help to people with low to moderate incomes, seniors, individuals with disabilities, and people with limited English proficiency. Roles needed: greeters/screeners, interpreters, tax preparers. Flexible hours. Free training provided. Contact: Roshni at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alliance for Better Long Term Care, StatewideThe Alliance needs volunteer ombudsmen to educate those receiving long term care services about their rights and to help resolve issues of abuse, neglect, or financial exploitation. Not permitted: those currently employed at nursing homes, assisted living facilities, home care or hospice agencies. BCI required. Training provided. Contact: Lori at email@example.com To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!
Subscribe and Watch Full Episodes
Recent Podcast Episodes
Recent Blog Articles
Stay in the loop!
To receive ongoing updates and notifications on new episodes, please sign up to our Newsletter and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop!
- Wicked Rhody: (10/23/20 – 10/25/20) | Phantoms and Fire October 22, 2020
- The Potterverse: Chapter 15 – Aragog | The Chamber Of Secrets October 22, 2020
- Minute With Mary: How To Prep For Your Biggest Month October 21, 2020
- Blake’s Book Club: Midnight Sun – Epilogue | #NERDCLAN PREVIEW October 21, 2020
- Finding A Way To Move Forward Without Chadwick Boseman In Black Panther September 3, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Mayday – Episode 3.13 (Season 3 Finale) | The Handmaid’s Tale August 29, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Sacrifice – Episode 3.12 August 21, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Liars – Episode 3.11 August 17, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Witness – Episode 3.10 August 10, 2020
© All rights reserved. Developed by SecondLineThemes.com