Wicked Rhody podcast hosts Mary and Ben discuss Rhode Island life, ideas, events, and stuff to do for the week of May 31st. Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher Download: (.mp3) | Mobile Play Social: Like Us On Facebook | Follow Us On Twitter | Follow Us On Instagram Wicked Interesting: Food Truck Fridays (unless we already mentioned that these were starting back up https://www.facebook.com/events/320882905357309/?event_time_id=320882978690635 ——————————————————————————————————————————————–Wicked Fun in the 401 Adult Skate Nighthttps://www.facebook.com/events/2354600771488755/ Hope St Block PartySat 11-6 https://www.facebook.com/events/2196048457099597/ PawSox Weekend of FunSaturday – Free Youth Clinic – 2pmSaturday Fireworks – Hit’s of the 2000’sSunday Funday – Pre-Game Catch on the field, Post-Game Run The Baseswww.pawsox.com First Saturdays — Roger Williams Zoo ——————————————————————————————————————————————–Wicked Family Friendly My first ballet https://www.facebook.com/events/627973050998083/Sat 10 ——————————————————————————————————————————————–Wicked Nice Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island! Blithewold is seeking volunteer museum docents to greet and assist visitors and provide information about the VanWickle-McKee family and the Blithewold property. Shifts are 3 – 4 hours between 9:45 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Tuesday – Sunday. If you’re 16 or older, contact Connie at email@example.com. RMH Providence, which provides temporary housing for families of hospitalized children, is looking for family room volunteers to register families, restock supplies, and monitor facilities usage. The family room is open daily, 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Shifts are 4 hours. RMH also needs house volunteers to clean, check in families, and perform office tasks. Commitment: 1 year. Shifts are 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., weekdays. In addition, RMH needs volunteers to purchase food and prepare evening meals for 32 people. Contact: Joanna at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!
Subscribe and Watch Full Episodes
Recent Podcast Episodes
Recent Blog Articles
Stay in the loop!
To receive ongoing updates and notifications on new episodes, please sign up to our Newsletter and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop!
- Wicked Rhody: (10/23/20 – 10/25/20) | Phantoms and Fire October 22, 2020
- The Potterverse: Chapter 15 – Aragog | The Chamber Of Secrets October 22, 2020
- Minute With Mary: How To Prep For Your Biggest Month October 21, 2020
- Blake’s Book Club: Midnight Sun – Epilogue | #NERDCLAN PREVIEW October 21, 2020
- Finding A Way To Move Forward Without Chadwick Boseman In Black Panther September 3, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Mayday – Episode 3.13 (Season 3 Finale) | The Handmaid’s Tale August 29, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Sacrifice – Episode 3.12 August 21, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Liars – Episode 3.11 August 17, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Witness – Episode 3.10 August 10, 2020
© All rights reserved. Developed by SecondLineThemes.com