Wicked Rhody hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of September 19, 2019 – including The Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
New England’s Got Talent – Stadium Theater – Woonsocket, RI
Wicked Fun in the 401
- Makers + Merchants Sidewalk Sale
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival
- 13th Annual Great Pumpkin Festival
- 1st Annual Heroes Walk/Run
Seekonk Speedway – Championship Night
Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island!
Ronald McDonald House of Providence — House Volunteers & Activity Volunteers
RMH Providence, which provides temporary housing for families of hospitalized children, is seeking volunteers to answer phone calls, check in families, help with housekeeping, and organize donations. Shifts are available on weekdays from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 1 – 5 p.m. Commitment: 1 year. They also need volunteers to plan and lead activities such as crafts, games, and yoga. New ideas are welcome. For more information, contact Joanna at email@example.com or 401-274-4447.
Jonnycake Center of Westerly — Thrift Store Volunteers
Jonnycake, a non-profit organization that provides food, clothing, educational, and financial assistance to Westerly-Chariho residents, is looking for volunteers to create merchandise displays and sort items for their thrift store. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-377-8069 ext. 114.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!