Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of October 11, 2019 – including The Scituate Art Festival.
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
- Southern New England Giant Pumpkin Growers Weigh Off
Wicked Fun in the 401
- Scituate Art Festival
- Columbus Day Festival – Federal Hill – Providence
- RISD Craft
- Berlingame Family Festival
Wicked Family Friendly
- RMH Providence Women’s Classic
Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island!
Saint Elizabeth Manor (Bristol) — Coffee Hour Volunteers & Volunteer Receptionist
Saint Elizabeth Manor is looking for volunteers to assist activities staff in organizing and serving residents during coffee hour. They also need a volunteer receptionist from 11:45 a.m.-1:45 p.m. Shifts are available 7 days/week. Minimum commitment: 3 months. Interested? Contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-342-7237.
Art League Rhode Island (Providence) — Art Gallery Volunteers
ALRI presents exhibits at the VETS Gallery that showcase local and national artists’ work. They need volunteers to staff the gallery, greet visitors, and answer any questions about ALRI and the current exhibit during VETS performances. Retail experience, experience as a docent, or other experience interacting with the public preferred. For more information, contact email@example.com or 401-861-0500.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!