Hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of January 24, 2020 – including Snowtubing at Yawgoo Valley
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
Be sure to follow Studio 10, and all of our appearances here:
Northeast International Auto Show
Wicked Fun in the 401
- 8th Annual Spectacular Cookie Smackdown
- Yawgoo Snowtubing
- Winter Karpet Klash
- AS220 Clothing Swap
Wicked Family Friendly
Freeplay Family Day – Sunday January 26th
Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island!
Find Your Bold (North Kingstown) — Volunteer Grant Writers / Event Committee Members
FYBold’s mission is to help people overcome perceived limitations through outdoor physical activities. They’re seeking volunteers to identify grant opportunities and write proposals, as well as individuals interested in event planning. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-374-1353.
Alzheimer’s Association RI Chapter (Providence) — Advocacy Volunteers
The Alzheimer’s Association aims to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Advocacy volunteers further these efforts by communicating with elected officials, participating in events, and sharing their stories. If you’re 21 or older, contact Michelle at email@example.com or 1-800-272-3900.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance, visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!