Hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of December 13, 2019 – including the 7th Annual Whiskey Wonderland Holiday Bazaar…
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
- Pawtucket Winter Wonderland
Wicked Fun in the 401
- Ugly Sweater Skate – United Skates of America
- Festival Ballet Providence Presents The Nutcracker
- Flashlight Candy Cane Hunt
- 7th Annual Whiskey Wonderland Holiday Bazaar
- It’s A Portuguese Thing –
Wicked Family Friendly
Polar Express Pajama Party
9:15 AM – 10:30 AM Breakfast Buffet at CW Lanes & Games
10:45 AM “Polar Express” Storybook Reading
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM “Polar Express” Movie Screening at CWTheaters
Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island!
The Samaritans of Rhode Island (Pawtucket) — Hotline Volunteers
The Samaritans of RI, a suicide prevention resource center, is looking for volunteers to help with their hotline. For volunteer requirements and the class schedule, visit http://www.samaritansri.org/. Questions? Contact email@example.com or 401-721-5220.
Providence CityArts for Youth — Afterschool Volunteers
Providence CityArts for Youth needs volunteers for their winter session (January 28 – March 7) and spring session (March 25 – June 6). Responsibilities include assisting Teaching Artists in classrooms, helping with homework, and monitoring the front desk. Commitment: at least one day per week, Monday – Friday, 3 – 6 p.m. during the 6-week session. For more information, contact Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance, visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!