Hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of December 20, 2019 – including the Winter Solstice Walk at Roger Williams Park…
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
- PVD Artisans Holiday Show
Wicked Fun in the 401
- Stadium Theatre’s A Christmas Carol
- Winter Solstice Walk at Roger Williams Park
- Free Archery Lesson – Monday Nights
- Refilling your cup – winter solstice theme
- Fleet Christmas Party & Open Boat
Wicked Family Friendly
Feeling Real or Really Feeling? Free Opening Night
Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island!
Farm Fresh Rhode Island (Pawtucket) — Market Mobile Packline Volunteers
FFRI needs volunteers to pack produce for Market Mobile, a food distribution service that connects RI and MA area restaurants, schools, and food stores directly to local farmers and producers. Shifts: Tuesdays, 6 – 8 a.m., and Thursdays, 5:15 – 8 a.m. If you’re 16 or older, email Jaime at Jaime@farmfreshri.org.
Roger Williams Park Zoo (Providence) — Docent Volunteers
RWPZ needs volunteer docents to help teach guests about the Zoo’s animals and conservation efforts. Commitment: 60 hours per year. To apply, visit http://rwpzoo.org/volunteer-adults. Application deadline: January 1, 2020. Questions? Contact email@example.com or 401-785-3510 x356.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance, visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!