Hosts Mary and Blake discuss episode 8.04 of Gilmore Girls, entitled, “Fall.”.
In this episode you’ll learn all about, our long break, why we think it was a good idea to take a step back, why we still can’t remember Rory’s boyfriends name, our take on the final four words, the writer’s clear intent with roles, the most satisfying character arc of this season, the debate if there should be another season or not and much more.
Download this episode:(.mp3)
GET A BONUS PODCAST EPISODE EACH WEEK + COMMUNITY ACCESS – JOINTHENERDCLAN.COM
CHECK OUT THE BEST MERCH ON THE PLANET AT – THE MARY & BLAKE STORE
Shop for all of our podcasts, sayings, and listener inspired designs in one easy place.
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
- The Potterverse: A Harry Potter Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
This episode of The Potterverse is brought to you by Minute With Mary
For 15% off the featured Minute With Mary product this month, CLICK HERE
For 10% off any Minute With Mary purchase, be sure to join the nerd clan and CLICK HERE
Want to Take Control of your financial freedom and business?
You can be your own boss. Arrange your life to be creative and accountable to what really matters to you. Maybe it’s business. Maybe it’s family. You’ll have the time.