Hosts Mary and Blake discuss episode 8.02 of Gilmore Girls, entitled, “Spring”.
In this episode you’ll learn all about, fulfilling the momentum from the first episode of the new revival, why Blake wanted to bang a wookie too, the therapy sessions saving the episode, if Lorelai is really happy, why the show is battling with the idea of becoming bigger and better but always retreating, why Rory just can’t get out of her own way when it comes to work and Logan, why Mary and Blake nearly lose it at the very end of the episode, why Jersey Shore came up more than we care to admit, and much more.
Download this episode:(.mp3)
GET A BONUS PODCAST EPISODE EACH WEEK + COMMUNITY ACCESS – JOINTHENERDCLAN.COM
CHECK OUT THE BEST MERCH ON THE PLANET AT – THE MARY & BLAKE STORE
Shop for all of our podcasts, sayings, and listener inspired designs in one easy place.
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
- The Potterverse: A Harry Potter Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
This episode of The Potterverse is brought to you by Minute With Mary
For 15% off the featured Minute With Mary product this month, CLICK HERE
For 10% off any Minute With Mary purchase, be sure to join the nerd clan and CLICK HERE
Want to Take Control of your financial freedom and business?
You can be your own boss. Arrange your life to be creative and accountable to what really matters to you. Maybe it’s business. Maybe it’s family. You’ll have the time.