Hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of December 6, 2019 – including the PVD Winter Lights Market & Tree Lightings..
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
- Santa-Con Newport
Wicked Fun in the 401
- Beauty and the Beasts Winter Concert
- Deck the Trunks with Food Truck Follies
- 2019 PVD Winter LIghts Market & Tree Lightings
- 7th Annual RI Author Expo
Wicked Family Friendly
- Free Photos with Santa & Toys For Tots
Wicked Rhody is proud to partner with the United Way of Rhode Island, helping to spread the word about wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends can volunteer in and around Rhode Island!
Providence CityArts for Youth — Afterschool Volunteers
Providence CityArts for Youth needs volunteers for their winter session (January 28 – March 7) and spring session (March 25 – June 6). Responsibilities include assisting Teaching Artists in classrooms, helping with homework, and monitoring the front desk. Commitment: at least one day per week, Monday – Friday, 3 – 6 p.m. during the 6-week session. To apply, visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1KbF1DtIP6y1tOMO37fLDAjX6Qt1Vkh7U8TL2Tbs87_nbFQ/viewform. For more information, contact Amber at email@example.com.
Rhode Island Coalition for the Homeless (Statewide) — 2020 Point-in-Time Count Volunteers & Street Outreach Volunteers
RICH is seeking volunteers to assist with the 2020 Point-in-Time Count, an annual count of people experiencing homelessness, on Wednesday, January 22, from 6 p.m. – 12 a.m. and from January 23 – 25 at various times. They also need volunteers to help street outreach support teams connect people experiencing homelessness with services and housing opportunities. Commitment: at least one shift per week on an ongoing basis. Timeframe: early mornings, evenings, and some weekends. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-721-5685.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island, or if you’re in need of assistance visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!