Hosts Mary and Blake chat with Damon Lindelof, the co-creator/ co executive producer/ showrunner of The Leftovers.
In this episode you’ll learn all about: why Blake and Mary should be in the GR, how The Leftovers came to be, Damon’s response to all the “Lefties,” what a day in the life of Damon Lindelof looks like, how writers are selected for the show, a christmas elf pitch, what season 3 definitely won’t be, how he keeps track of everything he thinks of for the show, not doing “crazy” for “crazy’s sake,” why Kevin’s sanity is important, plus he gives a sneak peak into what could be a very intriguing portion of the third and final season and much more!
|Film Schlubs iTunes page|
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including: