Hosts Mary and Blake chat with Liv Tyler – AKA Meg Abbott – on The Leftovers.
In this episode you’ll learn all about: how it was hard for Blake not to totally be star struck, how Liv found out about The Leftovers and what her unusual casting process was like, discovering a side of herself that Liv never knew existed, loving the camaraderie of television, why she wanted to change things up, what she would do if the Departure happened in real life, Meg’s relationship with Evie, what her reaction was to that amazing plot twist at the end of season 2, and she answers the most important question of all – is it really impossible to cry and eat baby carrots at the same time? and much more.
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including: