Hosts Mary and Blake chat with The Leftovers series finale with showrunner Damon Lindelof for our final episode.
We talk about the difference between Trust, Faith and Truth, the most proud moment Damon Lindelof had on The Leftovers, the biggest lesson he has learned in his career, why Laurie divided the writer’s room, Letting Go, what’s coming next for Damon, the importance of a series finale, we learn why Damon would fight a Ten Foot Tony The Chicken, who the biggest celebrity in the Departed verse is, plus we share a very personal story and have an emotional moment with Damon – one that we will NEVER forget, and much more.
As a side note – this will be our last episode. For quite some time.
Our thanks are noted in the podcast, but we are nothing without you the listener. Letting go is so much harder than we ever thought it would be.
But, “nobody does it alone…” We needed you, just like you needed us. “To remember. And to…let go.”
We’re still here.
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including: