Hosts Mary and Blake discuss episode 3.04 of The Leftovers entitled, “G’Day Melbourne”.
In this episode you’ll learn all about: why this may be the best episode of The Leftovers yet, why Nora can no longer be considered TV’s best girlfriend, the Kevin’s being unreliable narrators, why Take On Me means more than you think, a drastic sudden theory, why The Leftovers just took a dump on every other show on television right now, and much more.
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including: