Hosts Mary & Blake discuss the third episode of The Leftovers entitled, “Two Boats & A Helicopter.” In this episode you’ll learn about: our giant F/U to a very prominent TV critic, how Mary avoids Discover Card just like Rev. Matt avoids FDR bank, a Jack Shephard sighting, Mary & Blake’s uncanny ability to come up with the most stupid nicknames known to man, and why Damon Lindelof is a comination of a fine red wine and LeBron James. Subscribe: iTunes | Download (.mp3) | Mobile Play | Like Us on Facebook
Subscribe and Watch Full Episodes
Recent Podcast Episodes
Recent Blog Articles
Stay in the loop!
To receive ongoing updates and notifications on new episodes, please sign up to our Newsletter and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop!
- Wicked Rhody: (10/23/20 – 10/25/20) | Phantoms and Fire October 22, 2020
- The Potterverse: Chapter 15 – Aragog | The Chamber Of Secrets October 22, 2020
- Minute With Mary: How To Prep For Your Biggest Month October 21, 2020
- Blake’s Book Club: Midnight Sun – Epilogue | #NERDCLAN PREVIEW October 21, 2020
- Finding A Way To Move Forward Without Chadwick Boseman In Black Panther September 3, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Mayday – Episode 3.13 (Season 3 Finale) | The Handmaid’s Tale August 29, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Sacrifice – Episode 3.12 August 21, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Liars – Episode 3.11 August 17, 2020
- The Handmaid’s Diaries: Witness – Episode 3.10 August 10, 2020
© All rights reserved. Developed by SecondLineThemes.com