Wicked Rhody hosts Mary & Ben discuss Rhode Island life and events, for the week of October 23, 2020 including Phantoms and Fire…
GET A BONUS PODCAST EPISODE EACH WEEK + COMMUNITY ACCESS – JOINTHENERDCLAN.COM
CHECK OUT THE BEST MERCH ON THE PLANET AT – THE MARY & BLAKE STORE
Shop for all of our podcasts, sayings, and listener inspired designs in one easy place.
*NEW ARRIVALS EVERY WEEK*
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
- The Potterverse: A Harry Potter Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
Be sure to follow Studio 10, and all of our appearances here:
- Food Truck Concert Nights at Diamond Hill State Park
- — crown plaza on Friday – https://fb.me/e/1ALgTEy0N
- The History of Halloween – a brief guided tour
- 2nd Annual Pup or Treat – Operation: Pawsability Project
- Phantoms and Fire
T’s Blanket Brunch
While it’s no secret we live in the smallest state in the country, it’s also no surprise that Rhode Islanders have among the biggest hearts you’ll find anywhere. Every day, our family and friends – people across our communities – give the gift of their time by volunteering, and that’s why we partner with the United Way of Rhode Island
During these unpredictable times, it is more important than ever to lend a helping hand if you’re able, particularly in support of our most vulnerable neighbors. Please consider the needs of these three local organizations.
Dare to Dream Ranch, located in Foster, offers no-cost equine therapy programs for service members, veterans and their families who experience PTSD, anxiety, and depression. Volunteers are needed to assist with fundraising efforts and with fall ranch cleanups. Volunteers must be 18 or older. Contact Karen Dalton at email@example.com or (401) 919-2059.
Judy’s Kindness Kitchen in Providence is looking for volunteers to help prepare sandwiches on Sunday mornings that will feed people at Crossroads and Emmanuel House. All ages welcome; those younger than 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Sign up online, or by emailing David Mandelbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Empowerment Factory, a Pawtucket-based nonprofit dedicated to advancing children’s creativity, self-esteem and social-emotional skills, is seeking a volunteer to support its social media efforts, as well as “virtual” interns to help bring arts programming to youth. Those interested should contact Gail Ahlers at email@example.com or (401) 365-1010.
To learn more about United Way Rhode Island or if you’re in need of assistance, visit their website or simply dial 2-1-1 and get connected to the help you need!