This Is Us Too Hosts Mary & Blake chat about the This Is Us season 4 finale – episode 4.18 – “Strangers: Part Two”.
Mary describes how she went full Randall on her dad, why the editing is sensational in this episode, and why Bing Crosby’s voice is like butter with bacon grease…
GET A BONUS EPISODE EACH WEEK + COMMUNITY ACCESS – JOINTHENERDCLAN.COM
CHECK OUT THE BEST MERCH ON THE PLANET AT – THE MARY & BLAKE STORE
Shop for all of our podcasts, sayings, and listener inspired designs in one easy place.
Be sure to follow all of our other podcasts at MaryandBlake.com including:
- This Is Us Too: A This Is Us Podcast
- Keep Calm And Crown On: The Crown Podcast
- Minute With Mary: A Younique Network Marketing Podcast
- Rise Up!: A Hamilton Podcast
- The Leftovers Podcast: The Living Reminders
- The North Remembers: A Game Of Thrones Podcast
- Wicked Rhody: A Podcast About Rhode Island Events and Life
- You’ve Been Gilmored: A Gilmore Girls Podcast
- ParentCast: A Podcast For New Parents
- Outlander Cast: An Outlander Podcast
Check out all of our blogs at MaryandBlake.com including:
This episode of This Is Us Too: Strangers: Part Two (Season 4 FINALE) is brought to you by Minute With Mary
For 15% off the featured Minute With Mary product this month, please click here
For 10% off any Minute With Mary purchase, be sure to join the clan HERE
Want to Take Control of your financial freedom and business?
You can be your own boss. Arrange your life to be creative and accountable to what really matters to you. Maybe it’s business. Maybe it’s family. You’ll have the time.